Bethany Carroll is an established quality-oriented professional and she brings 15+ years of experience to The VANROSS Foundation. She has extensive knowledge in case management and quality assurance. Her skills are successfully utilized in the role of Chief Operating Officer.
As Chief Operating Officer, with the Eagle Creek Therapy Services, LLC, in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, Bethany supervises staff members as well as oversees 250+ contractors. She provides regular feedback, accountability while initiating weekly conferences. She resolves escalated issues and is always readily available for questions and concerns. She develops and inspects reports so that she will be able to manage efficiency, workflows, workloads and policy requirements, while continually seeking opportunities to grow and improve business in the region.
Bethany’s skills and past responsibilities for all case management, in addition to operations management has included:
• coordinating patient care between therapists, patients, families and home health care agencies.
• Staffing decisions, which includes hiring and evaluating performances, promotions and terminations among contractors and office staff.
• Utilize software systems to manage patient records and track scheduling.
• Review and address daily contractor documentation for quality assurance reports.
• Market to gain and maintain contracts as well as relationships with home health agencies.
• Ensure timely communications and handling of information to stay in compliance with HIPAA Privacy Regulations.
She has experience in the areas of Wellsky Health Care Software (Kinner Software), Cognito Forms, Microsoft Office, MAC OS and Ring Central and some of her Acknowledgments include:
• Alpha Chi Omega Women’s Fraternity, Theta Iota Chapter, 2006-2008
• Angel Choir Leader, 2006-2008
• Baylor Recreation and Parks Society
• Treasurer, 2006-2008
Bethany attended Baylor University in Waco, Texas. In 2008 she received her Bachelor of Science in Education, Outdoor Recreation.